Wednesday 27 March 2019

About me

Hi there,


My name is Nancy, we moved recently to Canada from Qatar, I have three wonderful children. My husband and I are very excited to be here.

Canada is a big shift for us, we are still adapting to the new culture and new challenge. the most challenging part as you would expect is weather, we are all excited that winter is almost over and we look forward to summer here.



However, although we are excited to be here, we are still struggling in several areas, my husband is still not able to find a job although he is very qualified with over 20 years of experience and I am finding it difficult to be far from friends and family.

However we are here now, and we have to make it work. as for where will we be in five years from now, I really do not know yet, hopefully in a better place with a better job.







6 comments:

  1. Nice picture Nancy 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I hope you and your husband can find a good job and enjoy the Canadian lifestyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope better future for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all, one of the amazing things about Canada is Freedom of Speech, our right under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom. I felt my previous blog content was not received positively. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty family! God bless with you.

    ReplyDelete